Altaros ATP Slugs dominated on the Oregon Extreme Airgun Competition 145 to 300 Long Range Challenge

Altaros ATP slugs took 1st and 3rd place on Long Range Challenge at the Oregon Event this past weekend shooting 140 to 300 yards.
1st used .25 ATP Smooth 49.5 grain and 3rd was used ATP .22 King 40 grain.

Congrats to winners Tony Pellegrino so also to third place Brad Stevenson. Also congrats to Scott Hull ( Scotchmo) for second place with his custom 7mm buld airgun.

We also want to thank the Centercut team for their trust in our ATP slugs and their public support.

Finally, I would like to thank Airgun Oregon very much for organizing and creating this excellent competition event and for allowing us to participate as a sponsor.
A big thank goes also to Wayne Burns without this competition would not have happened.

Tony and Mike sharing Mike’s Panthera shooting the Altaros. Me (5 power) shooting Scotts custom 7mm. He shared and it was a blast!!
IMG_7859.jpeg

ISIMG-1044235.jpeg

IMG_7878.jpeg

Right to left. Tony Pellegrino (1st), Scott Hull (2nd), Brad Stevenson (3rd). Wayne Burns all the way to right.

IMG_7856.jpeg

Mike left Tony right

IMG_7855.jpeg

Still lots of snow in the mountains. The Long Range targets are to the right and back from the 100Y scoreboards.

Last edited:
thank you for adding perfect and also funny photos. We also had snow on the top of the mountains 2 weeks ago, but the warm weather has already started.

I got a PM message from Mike that on The 100Y Benchrest 3rd was shooter with ATP .22 King 40 grain and 4th was used .25 ATP Smooth 49.5 grain.
So an additional congratulations to Todd Blanchard for 3rd place on The 100Y Benchrest and an unpopular 4th place, but still I think a very good result for Mike Centercut

Ondrej

When I see those hills in the background, run in my head "Here I could make some nice airgun shots at a distance of 1000 - 2000 yards"

🛩️ 🔫
🙂
Trust me the same thoughts were running through my head there… we found some steel targets meant for centerfire across the way over in oregon at 400 yards and were taking some shots but couldnt find a safe target any farther than that! Love your 51 gr ATP slugs for the Huben for long range!

Reactions: Altaros