• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Alpha Carette

The Alpha Carette is a very good compressor at it's price point. I owned one and had no problems with it but sold it to help a friend who needed a compressor. It is head and shoulders better built than either the Air Venturi or Hatsan Lightning. The Lightning is more comparable in convenience features but the Alpha Carette has a better design, build quality, and reliability record. 

The advantages of the Caretter are that the motor uses a belt drive and runs at lower rpms than the AV or Hatsan. This means less noise, heat, and better longevity. It has auto purging at a user determined interval so it can run unattended. The shutoff pressure can be set by the owner to whatever level you choose. It is easily handled by one person at 69 pounds. It has a much better built filtration system than the other two brands. If you buy one you will be a happy camper. If my only choice was between the Air Venturi, the Hatsan, and the Alpha Carette, I'd take an Alpha Carette hands down.