• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Allen Zasadny

Well I am also a Sole Proprietor small Computer/IT business owner for over 40 years too, in a.... Used to be small town,
Every one of my Clients know I am a one man show... If I can't get over to their shop to fix their computer, they know to call someone else...
But they understand and still call me for computer work...

So Dealing with Allen, You know what to expect.. He will not answer the phone if he is in the middle of machining something...
He will get the job done Correctly,, But just not in a day, Week or even a Month....
He is upfront about his time in the shop and expect completion time.... No hidden agendas
So if you have any doubts on when the work will be done, Ask him!!
His time is stretched, so that is why he doesn't do emails, now even faxes anymore....
So there is No Rudeness.... just too busy
There is no such thing as "being too busy" to serve a Customer. That is a lame excuse.

ThomasT

Take or leave it...
We live in a Free Enterprise Society...
If you are not wanting to pay me $150/hr to do On-Site Computer work....
Or you don't have the Patience to wait on custom work on your Airgun from a World Class Gunsmith....
There are Many others willing to do the job, just don't expect the Same Level of Expertise and Quality of work.....

Reactions: Barenger