• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Allen Zasadny

Correct contact info.

With Allen as every job is different every wait time is also.
If you only wanted a shroud I have seen three weeks.
Having an accuracy issue corrected would be an unknown amount of time, trying not to tell people they need a new barrel until he is certain, maybe having to machine and or modify a part(s) then start testing & tuning over again, might be a while.

Either way your rifle is safe somewhere near Paradise and no one has ever complained about the work they had AZ do once they were shooting their rifle again.

John

Reactions: ThomasT
"spysir"Correct contact info.
With Allen as every job is different every wait time is also.
If you only wanted a shroud I have seen three weeks.
Having an accuracy issue corrected would be an unknown amount of time, trying not to tell people they need a new barrel until he is certain, maybe having to machine and or modify a part(s) then start testing & tuning over again, might be a while.
Either way your rifle is safe somewhere near Paradise and no one has ever complained about the work they had AZ do once they were shooting their rifle again.
John
Mine just has an air leak...nothing else

He has had my slayer going on 3 years, at this point I have ask'd for him to send it back. I will try to find someone who can fix it. Thanks to the maker disapearing. Do I keep waiting or is 3 years plenty. He did call once and said he could not stop the valve from leaking. Between the slayer and the flex I will never by a custom air gun again.

Wait times, when getting work done by one of the best, wait times always take longer,it becomes bragging rights in a way.I know the wait times many ,many years ago for one of the best .45pistol smiths was 3 years, nowadays you can get factory-made custom pistols.
It is like that for all custom things=patiece and $$$$
BTW, there are under-the-radar tuners that are not as well known that do excellent work, finding them can become hard unless your radar is working good.
Will drinking my custom coffee;) ,one other thing comes to mind, years ago , there were a list of air-gun tuners,also there was a list of Air Gun Tuners in the Air Gun Guild.I wonder if that is still available.

As Stated above... that is the Current contact info on Allen...
BTW he is truly a World class Airgunsmith!!
Their are very few that can be classified as such, outside of the Manufacturing world!
He has done everything from Olympic/competition to hard hitting hunting PCP's
Also every gun he tunes will not leave his hands until it prints a perfect 10 shot group at his range!!
Allen is a true Artist.... and you can't rush Perfection in the making!!

He stands by his work and I understand faithful customers but if you want fast? Go to Derrick Wall, Ken Hicks. Anyone else who are great at reseals?
AZ is the top airgunsmith in the USA. He has people dropping $5K on custom work atop $3500 MSRP Olympic PCP’s.
I’m just saying. I’ve got a buddy, guy pretty much responsible for getting me into these PCP’s back around 2008. 6 month back log for custom work as a FFL. I would love to get a custom stock or build but I for one, have beat this “addiction” to airguns and I can’t afford such high end work. I could get a stock but point is I can’t afford AZ to be honest.

Also being honest todays airguns are pretty darn good as they’re coming with so many different things not available from when I started.
If you want power or a leak fixed, almost any one can do that.
You want to win championships, you practice hard with a rig set up by AZ.

Reactions: Uglyjohn
cpt_sfc,you have waited long enough! Any more than 3 years is BS.It's like this,he should have had someone give you an idea of when you can expect it done.
I guess the message in this "bottle" is if you are an older gentleman,do not send your "gun" to get fixed by a most popular backed-up tuner.
Too bad age is not more like money if you get my jest.(y)

• Love
Reactions: whyzee and ThomasT
Hello everyone,

I am from the old school of business and after over forty years of owning and operating several businesses, I cannot accept that Rudeness is acceptable with “perfection”.

ThomasT
Well I am also a Sole Proprietor small Computer/IT business owner for over 40 years too, in a.... Used to be small town,
Every one of my Clients know I am a one man show... If I can't get over to their shop to fix their computer, they know to call someone else...
But they understand and still call me for computer work...

So Dealing with Allen, You know what to expect.. He will not answer the phone if he is in the middle of machining something...
He will get the job done Correctly,, But just not in a day, Week or even a Month....
He is upfront about his time in the shop and expect completion time.... No hidden agendas
So if you have any doubts on when the work will be done, Ask him!!
His time is stretched, so that is why he doesn't do emails, now even faxes anymore....
So there is No Rudeness.... just too busy

• Sad