• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

American Air Arms All Things EVOL

Was getting ready to order one tonight but things went south. Krale has them for $360 cheaper than AOA. But I couldn’t find the tools to work on the gun through Krale. So I thought maybe I’ll just set fire to my money and just get everything from AOA because at least they carry the barrel and nut tools. Well they are out of stock. So I took a moment and thought about it. Do I pay dumb money for a gun and have to fabricate the tools to work on it? Or just say the heck with it?

Was getting ready to order one tonight but things went south. Krale has them for $360 cheaper than AOA. But I couldn’t find the tools to work on the gun through Krale. So I thought maybe I’ll just set fire to my money and just get everything from AOA because at least they carry the barrel and nut tools. Well they are out of stock. So I took a moment and thought about it. Do I pay dumb money for a gun and have to fabricate the tools to work on it? Or just say the heck with it?
Maybe you want to wait alittle longer??

Maybe you want to wait alittle longer??

slug guns :)

I would really prefer to give AOA my money so I have some thinking to do. I just plan to do a dairyboy tune and be done with it. There will be no slugs or heavy stuff. A 10” barrel has its limitations and I fully understand them.
thats why i have not jumped on getting a order in for one of the newer ones. but i am giving it some thought i like the idea of the upgrdaes

Last edited:
I gave AOA my money. The Mini is the only gun I’m interested in so waiting for the new Mini has no appeal for a couple reasons. One, I highly doubt they will perform a miracle with a 10” barrel. Two, I plan to put it on a 16gr tune and never mess with it again. I have other guns from a different manufacturer that satisfy my “this is never good enough” need to constantly be jacking with a gun. I believe having to open a gun up to mess with the reg is a good thing. It keeps you from doing it on a whim. Contrary to popular marketing, regs don’t like being treated like a faucet. It makes them misbehave eventually. I don’t think I’ve ever been swayed to buy a certain gun by any member of a forums opinion about it. This gun is different. I was interested in the gun a long time ago, in airgun years, when there was chatter about them making a Backpacker. There was even some pics. But the company drug its feet too long so I lost interest. Once they released it I was already on a slug powermonger kick so I never even batted an eye at it. Several of you guys whom I trust your opinions got me interested again. I believe I would like mine to fold in half like my Dreamtac. I will have to figure out what kind of adapter to buy. Don’t want a giant folding contraption.

MDT Direct to Direct version. Buy directly or check Cheaper than Dirt....Cheers
Thank you. I’m going to wait to see if it’s a keeper first. I’m not even going to buy a scope for it even though I know what one belongs on the gun. I’ll just use one from the stash until I see if it wants to become friends.

@Vetmx , just curious if you considered a BRK Atomic instead of the AAA?
No. The only Brocock I’m interested in is a Ghost. But I just didn’t want another gun blowing a carbon fiber bubble. The Atomic is a cool gun but it’s essentially a pistol with a stock. The Evol looks to be more ergonomically a carbine.

Reactions: Dairyboy
No. The only Brocock I’m interested in is a Ghost. But I just didn’t want another gun blowing a carbon fiber bubble. The Atomic is a cool gun but it’s essentially a pistol with a stock. The Evol looks to be more ergonomically a carbine.
@MountainSportAirguns, has his Atomic up to 23 FPE, so definitely not a pistol nor does it handle like a pistol. Handles like an SBR. He has made close to 70 yard shots on GS with his. Only Paul Bunyan could use the Atomic as a pistola. BRK unfortunately marketed it initially as a pistol you could turned into a carbine. If there were a poll of owners? Those using Atomics as a pistol would be in the extreme minority.

Reactions: SHOMER
I’m sure very few are using or at least trying to use it as a pistol. Just like a Prod, that is marketed as a pistol and probably the same size, guys just aren’t using them as pistols. Just hoping the Evol has the feel that makes it worth the money. I will be finding out.
Your Evol is going to be simply sweet, though I don’t own one, I understand its on a whole other level. 100% American made... oh yeah.

Reactions: SHOMER
Lol I think you'll be very surprised. And I will be surprised if you don't like it honestly.
Says the guy who’s the reason I bought one. You’ve owned quite a few guns that I owned or own and my opinions of them don’t differ much from yours. I don’t truly have the need for a Little Rascal like you do but I will find a purpose for it. If it’s that stellar, I’ll sell off some guns so I’m forced to use it. I already sold one .22 the other day to a buddy to free up room in the safe for it.

Well it's a perfect gun for the 15.89 power level. It's a great gun about the best for my needs there can be. I would like a higher shot count but hard to complain the amount I can get from how short a barrel, and small air tube. Also happy to spend your money! It's alot better on my bank account to spend others for them instead of my own. My wife's alot happier too!

• Haha
Reactions: SHOMER and L.Leon