• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

All new shorter .25 Cal FX Wildcat MKII Compact

Holy heck! I don't even know how to act LoL
Matt

From Michael's post: FX asked me to share out a press release
143c6992350a0951bd65a87caeaf525d.jpg

For Immediate Release: January 18, 2018
All new shorter .25 Cal FX Wildcat MKII Compact
Available February 2018

The robust FX Wildcat MKII Compact is the perfect answer to many shooters desire for a more compact .25 caliber FX airgun without sacrificing power. The MKII Compact was conceived and built with the hunter in mind. It takes all the power of the standard .25 caliber Wildcat, reduces its length and weight to the more compact and well-balanced size of the .22 caliber Wildcat.Picatinny rails have been added both for the scope mount as well as an accessory rail. To keep things quiet, a 5” moderator has also been included. The result is nothing short of spectacular. 47 ft. lbs. of muzzle energy from a compact bullpup weighing in at just 6.25 lbs. and just 26” in length (31” long with the moderator).Much like the standard Wildcat MKII, the Compact features the new FX Interchangeable Barrel system. This system (as first introduced on the FX Crown) allows shooters to upgrade the standard FX Smooth Twist Barrel that comes with the Compact to an upgraded Smooth Twist X Barrel of their desired twist rate and specifications. It gives airgunners the ability to shoot a wider variety of slugs and pellets to suit their individual needs.The FX Wildcat MKII Compact is a phenomenal option for such a well-priced, premium bullpup. It is a perfectly proportionate, light and whisper quiet gun; yet it still remains an incredibly powerful airgun that is an ideal companion for an early morning game hunt or for turning heads at your local shooting range.
  • Just 26.5” in length (31” w/ included moderator) and weighing just 6.25 lbs.
  • Shorter length without sacrificing power. Able to reach 47 ft. lbs. of muzzle energy
  • Includes a Picatinny scope rail and accessory rail under the forearm
  • Optional 5” sound moderator included
  • Ships in a reinforced FX hardcase
  • Features the FX Interchangeable Barrel system which allows an upgrade to the FX Smooth Twist X Barrel
  • Additional 500mm .25 cal FX Smooth Twist X Barrel liners of varying twist and bore specifications will become available March 2018

"jking"
"dirtbikerick"I was hoping the would be coming out with a .30 cal wildcat, I have a .25 but a .30 is on my want list.
Agree, up the power anyway possible and call it the "Hell Cat"! That name seems to work elsewhere and is truly impressive there as well.
jk

Yeah guys, that’s next years model, gotta sell a few of thse first. $ee???