• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Alkin W31 Priority Valve Problem.

I used to maintain a 21CFM Mako at a dive shop, it of course, had an auto drain. The solenoid valve had an adjustable ON time relay connected in the circuit. It also had a small manual actuation button on the relay. I occasionally would press the manual ON button to make sure that there was not any residual condensation after the ON time expired.
With your screen name being MIAMIGUY, and thinking perhaps you live in Miami, FL (pretty smart ay😂) I wonder if you might have too short of an ON time to discharge all the condensate. If you can see if there’s a manual actuate button to see if residual condensate is present you might have a need to increase the ON time if possible. Just spit balling here.
I do know if molecular sieve beads get wet they can develope a tremendous amount of heat and pressure. That’s where overpressure valves save lives. It was demonstrated at the Mako school I attended.
In any case, Ayden at Alkin should be a lot of help as he is quite knowledgeable.
Yeah i contacted Aydin but he said he doesnt work in customer service so he cant help me with this, i asked him to give me the contact info for one of his technicians but he just ignored me.

IMG_2325.jpeg

This is my current auto drain settings, it drains every 10 minutes but for about 2 seconds max.

Yes, there will be some axial movement with the part you circled in red in the second photo in post 29. That motion relates to the opening and closing of the PMV. Although you will feel a lot of axial movement, in actuallity it only moves a very tiny amount when the system is at operating pressure.
I have included a photo of the assembly order of the cap.
The copper washer goes into the cap, then the spring, then the brass piece goes into the ID of the spring. There is a depression in one side of the brass piece that sits on top of the pin in the top portion of the PMV. Being you have to assemble it sort of inverted, you can put a dab of grease on the brass piece where it inserts into spring to hold it in place. Same goes for the copper washer to either hold it in the cap or on the top of the spring. Then tighten the cap to the desired pressure or dimension you previously measured before disassembling.

Looking down into the top of the PMV the top of the pin should be relatively flat. The depression in the brass piece sits on that pin.
The last two photos are of my PMV. Your PMV has to lines coming out of it, mine only has one, might be because you have auto shut down.
I sent you a PM.

IMG_2240.jpeg

IMG_2239.jpeg

IMG_2241.jpeg

IMG_2237.jpeg

IMG_2235.jpeg

IMG_2232.jpeg

IMG_2231.jpeg

IMG_2232.jpeg

IMG_2231.jpeg

Reactions: wolfmangreg