• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ali Express and GX CS4 compressor?

I've never had any problems buying things from Ali Express. I would be hesitant to buy such and expensive item from them though... I'm not sure what kind of customer service you'll get and if they need you to pay to return the pump for a replacement, it could be costly. Personally, I would be patient and buy a CS4 from Amazon whenever they're in stock again.

Good to see them back in stock! I will second the buying it from Amazon. It is actually cheaper on Amazon with the $35 off right now, plus you can get an extended warranty which is probably wise.

I have had good luck with Aliexpress in the past, but the last two transactions that had problems with some parts still have not been resolved by the sellers. Trying to explain the problem seems impossible with dozens of messages back and forth, plus they want to charge me some pretty high shipping charges for parts that should be sent at no cost to me. I am done with Aliexpress other than for Yong Heng rebuild parts unless they start selling Huben air rifles for $500 less than the other sources!

I am considering buying one to replace my CS3 which I am going to loan to my son. I would mainly use it to bring my tanks and my Gauntlet 30 up to 4500 PSI, which my Yong Heng can't quite handle - Filling it first with the YH to about 300 BAR then finishing it off with the CS4.Also using it as a second filling option when shooting outdoors with friends in case my tank runs dry.

Have any of you dealt with the Amazon / Assurion extended warranty? Seems like a decent deal for 3 years at about 10% of the cost of the item.

Last edited:
At the time of making this thread it is was $481. No benefit now that price jumped.

Perhaps you were looking at the CS3. They look very similar. The CS4 hasn't been below $600 for a LONG time. They were $700 on Amazon back in March of this year. Or did you see one on Aliexpress for $481? I have been watching them on Aliexpress for months and never saw one that low with shipping and tax included. (Yes, Ali is charging sales tax now. I highly doubt that one penny of it goes back to the state one lives in.

Last edited:
Perhaps you were looking at the CS3. They look very similar. The CS4 hasn't been below $600 for a LONG time. They were $700 on Amazon back in March of this year. Or did you see one on Aliexpress for $481? I have been watching them on Aliexpress for months and never saw one that low with shipping and tax included. (Yes, Ali is charging sales tax now. I highly doubt that one penny of it goes back to the state one lives in.
Yea it was. That’s why I was asking as it was considerably cheaper. Now it’s priced pretty much the same as everywhere else. At least if I order one now there won’t be an extreme wait to get it.