• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airguns of Arizona

Seems like I'm not the only one that thinks highly of AOA. I've just jumped into the PCP world and AOA made the process extremely easy. First purchase was a Daystate Wolverine R HP .22 with a MTC Viper scope. Just last week I added the Daystate Red Wolf HP .25. AOA customer service is great. They went ahead and mounted the scope and did some test firing of the gun. I have a feeling they may be getting my credit card number again soon.

I've purchased several flagship air rifles, scopes, compressor, and all stuff air rifle related from AOA and most of the time everything goes great and they are great to deal with. BUT....If you do purchase a air rifle from them, and you have issues with it, get a refund BEFORE 30 days and not a day later and don't be talked out of a refund if that's what you decide to do. Don't try to trouble shoot it yourself for weeks with or without their help. After 30 days no matter how many issues you have had or are having that are warrantied, that can or can't be fixed by them, it's all yours. You CAN trade it in and take a beating because now it's a used air rifle.

There’s something to be said about businesses like AoA that put that extra effort into customer service or ethical conduct, today, especially. It costs them more, for the moment. However, from that they will gain new business or their competitor’s business. It’s not always the lowest price that wins-It’s about servicing your customers.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Just purchased a pre-owned FX Streamline .22 with a walnut stock from AoA. They rated the airgun at 98% but this thing looks brand new. I had a huma regulator installed on my purchase and I’m very impressed with how it shoots. Shout out to Darren for hooding me up and answering all the questions I had before the purchase.