• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Airguns of Arizona

I have purchased three Airguns from AoA, and several accessories. They are the most knowledgeable in the business. Making major purchases (2 Daystates, and a BRK Ghost) on line can be stressful. They work hard to earn your trust, and in the event that something goes sideways they work quickly to get it handled. If you want the best, from the best, AoA is your place to go.

I too have bought three rifles from them and lots of ammo and accessories. They have treated me very good and every transaction has been great. I am especially impressed with the Steve Cocoran stock that Rich picked out for me on my Evol Paradigm .30. I told him I would like a really nice piece of wood with tiger stripes in the walnut and he promised I would get it.

I have purchased three Airguns from AoA, and several accessories. They are the most knowledgeable in the business. Making major purchases (2 Daystates, and a BRK Ghost) on line can be stressful. They work hard to earn your trust, and in the event that something goes sideways they work quickly to get it handled. If you want the best, from the best, AoA is your place to go.
I agree 100% (y)

ThomasT

Just wanted to give a shout out to Shane - Tech and service department for great service for my DWolf, I have installed the new valve, programming my gun now with programmer, and I have updated all items to AWolf level, except the stock. I am now shooting 50 grn pellets with one hole accuracy at 36 yrds in my back yard range. That is pretty spectacular and std deviation of 2 fps except beginning after fill first 3 shots are ramp up or down, std of 7fps and same when falling off the reg. This is particularly good for windy conditions. Shane gave me some tunes, that just make the gun unbelievable. 130 bar about 50 consistent shots with only a 380 cc bottle. Freaking amazing.

Also Darren over seeing my orders, making quick changes and adding items.

Logan too in sales.

Great work guys!!!

Only one experience with AOA. Purchased a used HW44 and leaked when I got it. Took a call to get return label. Gun got fixed, holds air and shoots great. Was well pleased with them. I’d do business with them in the future I’m sure. But at this point I really don’t need anything. But they might have something I want to try out. 😞😞

Reactions: Wauzoo
I just purchased a Rainson EdgeX a couple weeks ago from Airguns of Arizona and I really like this rifle in .25 as well as the great service from Airguns Of Arizona

First impressions is this rife is that it is very accurate using JSB 25.39gn and JTS Dead center 25.39 pellets. and I got it easily sighted in with a cheap discoveryopt FFP HT 4x16X 40 mounted.

I like the external power adjust that has 5 points of adjustment as well as external regulator adjustment. The rifle is a wee bit heavy but I’m a big guy so it doesn’t bother me lugging it around. Trigger is smooth and adjustable with a clean crisp break. Fairly light pull as well Couple issues I have or had is first the grip is kinda small for those with big hands like myself. My fingers feel Jamed and I have to drop my pinky finger below the bottom where grip juts out. No big deal breaker for me though. Second was the side lever action is a longer rear pull than my other rifles I’m used to and if you short stroke it then you know what happens and you have to remove magazine so as to not double feed and then cock it all the way back.
Another issue is the fill port is not standard as my others but larger 8.7 ? and you have to use the female adapter that comes with the rifle. You will need a male end to attach to air source. The marine grade barrel is fully free floating from the receiver and although feels pretty rigid I’m having a bottle barrel adapter made to fit it to prevent any barrel droop especially if you use the moderator that comes with the rifle as it is heavy and causes the barrel sleeve to just touch the bottle. I currently have a 3d printed one installed and no issues. The stock has a removable picatinny mount for bipod as well as two rails on each side of the receiver and stepped rails on top for multiple applications of sights n scopes. It also has adjustable length of pull and comb with a removable push lock sling swivel that can mount on either side. Rifle is solid and appears well made with high quality standards of assembly JMO! Overall I really like this rifle and it is competing as a favorite with one of my other custom made airguns. I’d rate it a solid 4.5 out of 5 stars. Huge Kudos n 5 STAR rating to Airguns Of Arizona for their knowledge and help prior too
and after my purchase of the Rainson Edge
Picture attached shows my groups at 51 yards starting at sight in to center and clockwise from there with finish at bottom left I was using the JSB 35.39 and later JTS dead center which was pretty much the same or even slightly better groups. If I didn’t shake so bad I’d probably have groups in half dime size.

FAA138A4-0EEE-4438-8321-498106F8497C.jpeg

AofA was the direct reason I couldn’t retire earlier than I did. Be aware of their high pressure sales tactic when you call on the phone. It goes something like this:
“Hello, thank you for calling Airguns of Arizona, how can I help you?”
😤😤😤
you gotta watch out for those guys and their excellent service. it keeps you coming back. I think about 90% of the time i call them i end up buying something i didnt know i needed 🤣.
its a good thing i don't live close to them or i would be divorced. All jokes aside tho, all the people there are top notch and extremely helpful.

I don't think that 20 years is to long to expect warranty service for. My Air Arms TX200 was purchased with a limited lifetime warranty through Pyramyd. I tried to purchase an extended warranty through Pyramyd at the time of purchase, but was informed that one wasn't needed. I did send my much loved rifle back to Air Venturi (the US importer of AA rifles) and was treated splendidly. I do hope that I don't need to seek service again too soon, but I do feel confident in their integrity. Orv.

I buy from both AOA and Pyramid Air. Have not tried the others. I have just bought accessories, scopes and pellets from Pyramid Air. Good folks and fast service. I like the HW combos that AOA sell. I like the scope selections from Pyramid Air. However for other guns, I would just go with the best price although I feel a bit of loyalty towards AOA for their warranty work and technical advice on my HW 35E.

I have bought 2 air guns from AOA. The first was a Wiehrauch HW95. The old bod couldn't take more than 50 shots at one sitting without much pain in the main cocking arm(right). Had to develop a different way to cock.

Decided that a PCP was the way to go and ordered a Daystate Huntsman Revere along with a tank that I had filled at the local volunteer fire station.. Air Guns of Arizona provided all the correct connections to accomplish this.

When I've had a problem, no matter how trivial (not to me), they have come thru.