• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Airgunlvr, AirGunLvr on YouTube, AKA Alexis Williams in NC- VERY BAD NEWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ

Mar 19, 2017
Met him here on AGN who solicited his 22 Walnut Daystate Pulsar which he posted several YouTube videos on.
Worked out a deal on his "like new" 2 month old gun for $1600.00. I gave specific instructions on shipping and offered and paid him $100.00 towards USPS Priority Mail shipping with $2000 worth of insurance to cover full replacement in the event it got lost or damaged in transit. I sent US Postal Money Orders via Priority Mail Envelope with tracking and notified him to be present to receive it on the eta date which arrived on time and managed to cash them that day and stated he would ship the next day. He sent me a text the next day telling me he is sorry he wasn't allowed to ship it Priority Mail by the post office and shipped it standard air mail. I was beyond upset at that point since I paid $100.00 to ship it a certain way and it was not. It seems as if he wanted to pocket an additional $42.00 difference in savings by going the cheapest route possible instead of following my specific shipping instructions.

ONE MONTH LATER, I received the gun in the mail with a badly cracked splintered stock running the length of the gun and the pistol grip completely cracked off with the bolts still attached to the grip and a chunk of wood also still attached to it. The barrel is also canted to one side. I noticed the postage he paid was $58.00 on the post marked sticker on the box with no indication of insurance. I texted and emailed and called him many times with no reply and it has been a week now and still no reply. Sent him pictures of the damaged gun by text and email and messaged and emailed to please initiate a USPS insurance claim because I can not use this gun in this condition, can't even shoot it without any pistol grip and it looks as if it is not repairable.

AJ

I explained to AJ already that the reason I was unable to talk to him is because At the time he was trying to contact me i was conducting a military training operation with no phones allowed as i’m in the U.S. Army.. the rifle i sent to AJ was in like new condition.. so all speculation of me sending a broken rifle can be eliminated.. I would never try to rip someone off because of my beliefs and morals as well and not to bring discredit upon myself or the U.S. Army i’ve been in contact with AJ and he’s understanding and up to date with the situation and i’m currently in search of the reciept for the shipping to file the insurance claim

Looks like just 17 days ago you posted a WTB for a Pulsar, but you say "ONE MONTH LATER" the gun showed up and you have been texting and calling "for a week now". So that would be like 37 days (plus the negotiation time)....but it's only been 17 since you posted looking for the gun. Heck you've only even been registered here for 38 days.
Something doesn't quite add up on the days......but since the seller has now posted, it looks like in the words of the late Paul Harvey "Now we know (at least part of) the rest of the story"

Status
Not open for further replies.