• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun shop San Fransisco?

You're going to have zero luck in SF, which has some of the strictest guns laws around. I'm about 40 miles south of SF and have many friends that live in SF. I'm told that you can't even have guns within the SF city limits and that they keep their firearms (and even airguns) elsewhere outside of SF (like across the Bay in neighboring Oakland).

SF isn't exactly an airgun/firearms mecca.

"Pauly5"I'm travelling to San Fransisco next year with my family. We are staying along colombus Ave near fisherman's wharf. Are there any places that sell airguns near there? Just so I can add this location into our itinerary. 
thanks.
No gun shops let alone airgun shops in SF. But there a couple of chain stores that sell airguns. Dick's Sporting Goods in Serramonte, and Big 5 Sporting Goods also in Serramonte. Both are just south of San Francisco. Dick's is in the Serramonte Shopping Center, and Big 5 is on Gellert Blvd in a small strip mall just outside of the Serramonte Mall. Big 5 has the better selection of airgun rifles. Mostly break barrel guns. Just google the the shop and location and you'll see if the locations are close enough for you to travel to, if you have the time.
When are you going to be in San Francisco? If it's from mid-June through early September bring sweaters and jacket, it'll be cool and foggy.

So tempting to try. Dismantle it completely, put bits in different suit cases, then reassemble it back home. But I can't stand the thought of being caught, so I will flag that idea. I reckon the trigger assembly would raise flags.
I do pest control work and we apply cockroach bait using a small caulking gun. I had to go into the American Embassy here in NZ and the xray machine recognised the shape of the caulking gun as a gun in my bag, it's made of plastic, so that's reason enough for me not to try.