• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun scope for a Springer Diana 54 airking

Hey guys, i am on the market for a really good scope that can be scoped in at 5yrds and up for a Diana 54 air king and a Hatsan Galatian. I am a UTG guy and have UTG"s fitted on most of my guns but looking for something different? Hawke or MTC i have been seriously considering but not looking to spend too much. Let me know what is good out there and if it is worth the $$$$ thanks guys

Mark

Thanks guys for the advice on getting a scope for my 56th and 54 airking, i really appreciate the pms i got : )

I ended up getting a SWFA 3 -15x35mm Mil quad, i heard theses are built like tanks. These are military grade scopes and as a matter of fact the seals used these on their 50 caliber sniper rifles. I also did get a Hawk Sidewinder 30 for my 54 airking and i am contemplating getting another SWFA 10 x 42 since they are on sale right now. I am also looking at the MTC Viper pro. Anyways guys thanks and have a happy 4th : )