• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airforce carbine

Donnyfl has your adapter. 
Screenshot_20211210-114334.1639154708.png

Cool, so the carbine does have enough barrel for it to slide onto?

Send an email to the DonnyFL email letting them know what you have and what you’re looking for. They should be able to point you to the correct choice for your gun and caliber. There are varying od’s of the barrel depending on when you purchased too (at least there was for the 50)

I bought that rifle also. It is awesome. It is freaking loud!! I bought the emperor and the adapter from donnyfl. Works great. Not backyard friendly but much less noise. When you get the adapter you have to take out the barrel bushing screws and slide the barrel out an inch or two. They recommend putting some removable loctite inside the adapter that slides over the barrel and then screw it down. Then push the barrel back in and replace the barrel bushing screws. Your done. Very simple. Let the loctite dry a day or two before shooting. Donnyfl said the connection will be much stronger. My gun shoots the 240 grain NSA hp slugs very nice. If you have any questions just reach out to me.

Karle US shop has Airforce Texan LSS CF in stock. Agree its Long but was designed that way. Looks like a lot to carry around if hunting imo. The Ronin is light and you can add Donny's $60 spacer can to it for more volume if needed. Also I am sure Neil Clague can make a really thick inverse backward over you frame LDC for it. Like a 2-1/2" wide can. Look like a AGT Vixen Can just beefier on riods. 

Got the carbine today man that thing is crazy, took a little work to get the DonnyFL suppressor adapter on, had to sand the inside and some of the barrel finish to get it on with a rubber mallet, it was an extremely tight fit. Only thing i need now is High scope rings or a new scope base and my NSA slugs to come in. I ordered some air venturi 200gr slugs off amazon just so i could try the gun out and they seem pretty bad quality imo.