• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

air venture avenger Pimp your rifle.

download.png
IMG_0263.1652747937.JPG

My Avenger 22, from synthetic stock to wooden stock and back to synthetic. Bottle conversion, plenum, and bottle to shroud clamp.

Hello Richard300, and the rest of the group. Great Idea, I just finished my second custom project and have been itching to show them off. I have a mechanically stock Marauder with some Armada parts I put on. Shoots sub 20 fpe for indoor and field target. Number 2 is an Armada with Huma reg and a bunch of my own custom internals so she shoots 30 shots at 35 fpe. I call them Thelma and Louise, cause my wife likes that movie. 
20220513_175310.1652827808.jpg

Hello Richard300, and the rest of the group. Great Idea, I just finished my second custom project and have been itching to show them off. I have a mechanically stock Marauder with some Armada parts I put on. Shoots sub 20 fpe for indoor and field target. Number 2 is an Armada with Huma reg and a bunch of my own custom internals so she shoots 30 shots at 35 fpe. I call them Thelma and Louise, cause my wife likes that movie. View attachment 217609
are these stocks something you would be selling in the future? the guns look great