• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Air Tanks Plus

These guys deserve some kudos.

Ordered a new compressor last week and figured out on my first fill that I needed a check valve that my previous set up didn't require. But I was in a hurry to get to the AZ state FT shoot and didn't follow through with ordering one.

Friday night, in a tent out in the woods south of Flagstaff....couldn't sleep....thought to myself..."you should see about getting a check valve ordered up." Luckily had cell service and found myself on Air Tanks Plus website.

Looked like I could keep it simple with this: https://airtanksplus.com/product/de...g-with-male-18-npt-and-removable-check-valve/
and this: https://airtanksplus.com/product/male-foster-fitting-with-female-14-npt-threads/

I needed an inline check valve, sans ability to bleed since I could do that already from the tank side and the compressor side. But it needed to have male fosters on each end.

Also threw another female foster fitting in there, more of a want than a need. Anyway, not a huge order, came out to about $40.

Submitted that thing and then promptly thought I should ask about some replacement delrin tips for the bleed valve in my Stik Boy fill station since it's acting grumbly about sealing sometimes. Sent them a quick message asking if I could combine shipping for some. Expected to hear back from them after the weekend on Monday so we could get squared up (pay them for the delrin tips) and then they'd ship it my way.

Sat morning I get an automatic message saying it shipped. Thought to myself, well dangit they didn't see my message about the delrin for the bleed, BUT, they shipped on a Sat morning?!?!? That's kinda cool, I should get it mid week.

Well, it arrived in the mail today, Monday. AND it had two extra delrin tips for the bleed valve on the STIKBOY, no charge.

How's that for service?!?!?! Pretty dang happy with those guys today.

Just finished topping off my tanks, the two fittings worked perfectly, screwed em together and have a simple, easy check valve.

While I'm at it..... I've had a TMAN (Y splitter) from these guys for probably 3+ years? and the STIKBOY around 2+ years? I use them as part of a mini-cascade system with my old SCUBA and a SCUBA fill station as the first stage to get my guns up to pressure. Both the STIKBOY and the TMAN have been awesome products. They've made filling my guns a simple and hassle-free experience.

Based on my personal experience with Air Tanks Plus, I HIGHLY recommend them and their products. Top notch.

I use their Stik-Boy, Stik-Man, and most of their other products including the Reg-Man for my slug tether gun. Their hoses are so much better than anything out there. Super supple, microbore and 27,000 psi burst ratings. Like, Franklink….I have gotten over and above service on everything. I’m happy I found their products.

Mike