• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Stripper

What about some DIY mods?

20220728_103420.jpg

20220728_103808.jpg

20220419_125500.jpg

20220804_105814.jpg

Reactions: Gear_Junkie
It's for a RAW. The rifle shoots very consistent 1/2" groups at 50 yards. I'm just curious if this can be reduced. I doubt it, but I'm still curious... If I find one I like and get some results I'll post back. I think I'm going to order the Rowan one with an adapter.
What adapter? I’ve been thinking the same thing, raw without moderator, just thread adapter.
Maybe I’m missing something but it sure looks like Rowans Air stripper threaded 1/2 UNF would work. Am I miss understanding what UNF means?

I was about to order an air stripper set up for 15mm long threads. My threads on my Raw measure 14-15 mm long, figuring on some sort of delrin washer to clock the air stripper. Not sure on thickness, depends what I need.

Also was going to order their mini and midi muzzle breaks. Might as well try them too.