• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Pistol Section

I agree, got a literal pile of air pistols that I need to shoot more. Would like to read more relevant postings.

Reading forum posts often motivate me to the thought; “Hey, I’ve got one of those, I need to dust it off and shoot it some.”

Often, pistols are relegated to a “weak-sister” status and ignored, which is a shame as they are often excellent examples of the gunmaker’s art.

Such a forum would be a welcome addition, if the admin. would see fit to offer it.

I'm all for it, I have about a dozen CO2 pistols, but when I suggested a page for sub $800 PCP's: I was pretty much ignored! see below

June 11, 2018 at 7:47 pm #313825

In reply to: Sub $800 Air Rifles

dark1961

If there was a category for sub $800 guns we wouldn’t have to weed through the expensive stuff, Just Marauders, Maximus, Discovery’s, Sentry’s, Urbans, Flashes, Hatsans, Punchers, all the way up to Winchester Big Bore, etc. Then maybe they could make a category for $800 plus. I have three $600 guns and several $250 guns, all pcp’s, along with a bunch of springers, and for the time being, that’s good enough, Maybe others feel the same way.