• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
It amazes me how you can tell when your compressor has a leak or is starting to malfunction. We get so used to a fill taking a certain amount of time and even without timing or using a watch you just KNOW when that time has been exceeded. Indicating an air leak. I started this sport with a Omega. After a couple of months use the check valve would start getting dirty and less efficient. The fill times would slowly increase. Everything was working but you just knew it was service time. It could be confirmed by timing a fill. Later traded for a Daystate 220v compressor. Amazing compressor. It will fill my 74cf tank from 3000 to 4600 in 5 min. But there comes a time when your internal clock says it should auto shut off but it runs just a little longer. Time to start checking. This has happened 3 times with the Daystate. A bad crimped fitting on the fill hose started leaking, an O-ring in a quick coupler and I just found a 1/4 in fitting in the tower leaking at the threads. Need to tighten that up. And its amazing how small of a leak will noticeably extend fill times. Could not hear them and had to locate with spray leak detecter. But you just know it's time to check. Just some thoughts while stuck at home. sylvan