• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air leaking from barrel

Hello. When I fill my RAW .22 caliber the air comes out of the barrel. If I cock the gun, I can get some air to fill but hear a fairly fast leak. 

From searching this forum and Google, it sounds like I have to change an O-ring at the valve. 
I still have spare seals from the original purchase of the rifle. So I will use those. 

Tried looking online for a tear down guide but can’t fine one. Can someone show a tear down for a RAW please or a guide of how to take apart the rifle and get to the valve?

Bottle is already removed and stock removed. 

thank you everyone and take care.

Try cocking and dry firing it many times under pressure. If it still leaks after that you have a bent valve Maybe from cranking the power up too much or from defective workmanship or if it's not a stainless steel valve pin and will need to replace the valve housing as well since it may have sustained some damage to the valve face seat. I would replace the valve with a stainless steel one if it didn't already have it. It would sound beyond just an o-ring replacement. Martin or RAW-Air Force should help you especially if it's under warranty (OR NOT).