• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Air guns of Arizona

Well the wife and I moved to Arizona and AOA is only 40 minutes away. GREAT people to do business with! A few ghosts, a few Daystate later and can’t say anything bad about them at all. Go into the shop and they are super people to deal with….Since the wife shoots (better than me) it is always more items needed….especially pellets

Tony P

Well the wife and I moved to Arizona and AOA is only 40 minutes away. GREAT people to do business with! A few ghosts, a few Daystate later and can’t say anything bad about them at all. Go into the shop and they are super people to deal with….Since the wife shoots (better than me) it is always more items needed….especially pellets

Tony P

Since the wife shoots (better than me)

LOL, ain't that the truth.

BTW, I have bought (and exchanged some) at least 8 guns in the last two years. Never any problems at all and perfect shipping. Excellent company.

regardless of your experience level, they are honest and fair. As a newbie, they could have easily over sold me a lot of unnecessary stuff.
Instead, I was treated respectfully and more importantly, honestly. I was sold what I needed to get started and enjoy my new sport.
When the scope that came with the kit failed to hold poi, it was cheerfully and quickly, replaced with an upgraded scope.
There is a reason all you are reading is positive reviews from folks on here.
Best of luck.

Doc

Reactions: Martin3528
AOA is great to deal with! Great customer service after the sale also. My go to guy for sales is Rich and Shane has been an awesome help with problem solving! My list of purchases in the last 2 years - Daystate Red Wolf HP loaded with accessories, a Brocock XR loaded with accessories, Omega Trail Charger compressor, Omega Turbo Charger compressor. I'm very happy with every purchase from them! It's usually the unsatisfied customers that scream the loudest, those of us that are very happy are just crickets. :)

The after the sale support is amazing. I bought a used gun from a guy that recently had work don on the gun before I bought it. I didn't like some of the work done. Airguns of Arizona didn't owe me anything. I emailed them and we discussed the issue. They paid shipping both ways and corrected what I wasn't happy with for free. To me that'd be unheard of anywhere. I'm am very thankful for their help and I'm a customer for life now. Their used section has some decent deals and the new guns are as low as I've seen them elsewhere. Their service is what makes them a premier air gun shop for me. Doing what's right no matter who's looking, that's a place I do business with.