• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air bottles for PCP

You are right. I see much interesting chinese bottles. But do you have some experience with chinese bottles?
I fear the bottles it may be dangerous. Can you show me checked variants in USA?

Thank you!

Alsafe

https://www.alsafechina.com › ...

Liaoning Alsafe Technology Company Ltd

https://app.alibaba.com/dynamiclink?touchId=60745512332&type=product&schema=enalibaba%3A%2F%2Fdetail%3Fid%3D60745512332%26ck%3Dshare_detail&ck=share_detail&shareScene=buyer

Are the bottles selled in USA?

DOT, Department of Transportation. You will not find USA made CF tanks to fit a PCP. Ninja manufactures tanks for paintball guns and would look stupid if you could find a way to mount it, too big in diameter. China and Korea are your two alternatives at this time. Most manufacturers are using the Korean (Inocom) tanks.

Thank you!
Can you show me where can I buy Korean bottle?

DOT, Department of Transportation. You will not find USA made CF tanks to fit a PCP. Ninja manufactures tanks for paintball guns and would look stupid if you could find a way to mount it, too big in diameter. China and Korea are your two alternatives at this time. Most manufacturers are using the Korean (Inocom) tanks.

Thank you!

Best Fittings in the UK. Are you in Russia or the USA? Omega has a Inocom 580cc CF tank for sale when in stock. Talon Tunes sells one too, when in stock. COVID 19 has hit the supply chain pretty hard. They are getting scarce. China seems to have plenty for sale and Acecare even sells a SAE (5/8x18 unf) threaded tank now.

Thank you!

Best Fittings in the UK. Are you in Russia or the USA? Omega has a Inocom 580cc CF tank for sale when in stock. Talon Tunes sells one too, when in stock. COVID 19 has hit the supply chain pretty hard. They are getting scarce. China seems to have plenty for sale and Acecare even sells a SAE (5/8x18 unf) threaded tank now.

I am from Russia but my friend from USA also to need it.