• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms Pro Sport Ambi Stock

I ended up buying a used Pro Sport, but unfortunately it is a right handed rifle and I am left handed. I bought it with the intention of finding or having a custom ambi stock made so that my kids can also shoot the AA Pro Stock.

I did a web search and saw there are some custom air rifle stock companies and I want to check and see if anyone on the forum has any recommendations for a company that you have worked with or know that did good and clean work? I see names like:

Gary Canes Gunstocks
Mad Dog Customs
Randy's Custom Rifle
AirgunStocks.com

I might even consider an OEM left handed Pro Sport stock if anyone knows where to get one. It seems like Air Arms will not ship here so I am trying to figure a resolution. Any insight is appreciated.

-PJ

Gary Canes, maker of best,another countryman LTD stocks and they have various models in Lefty@!
I have two of them and I am quite satisfied with them. Around $4oo and about 5-6 weeks to get it.
Boscoebrea

Thanks for the response. I was trying to search for Countryman LTD stocks and I couldn't find a website. Do you have the website address and/or contact details?

Did you get a stock for a Pro Sport or a different pellet rifle?

-PJ

I ended up buying a used Pro Sport, but unfortunately it is a right handed rifle and I am left handed. I bought it with the intention of finding or having a custom ambi stock made so that my kids can also shoot the AA Pro Stock.

I did a web search and saw there are some custom air rifle stock companies and I want to check and see if anyone on the forum has any recommendations for a company that you have worked with or know that did good and clean work? I see names like:

Gary Canes Gunstocks
Mad Dog Customs
Randy's Custom Rifle
AirgunStocks.com

I might even consider an OEM left handed Pro Sport stock if anyone knows where to get one. It seems like Air Arms will not ship here so I am trying to figure a resolution. Any insight is appreciated.
PJ
PJ: For an OEM stock you might try Pyramyd Airguns. I believe that they can get you one. Orv.

Custom Stock LTD .........Got a stock for an HW97 and HW 50, both Left-handed. LOL, Countryman because they are both in England:ROFLMAO:
Sheffield S21 ZJU
England
Boscoebrea

Thanks for the clarification as I thought "countryman" was part of the name. I found the site address:

Great looking stocks, but from what I gather they make either right handed or left handed versions and not a universal (ambi) stock. I have contacted them to see if they can do a universal version. Thanks for the info.

Cheers,

-PJ

I recently purchased a CS500 from Custom Stock LTD, and it is great! I can't praise it enough. You can pay an extra small fee for nicer wood. I think it was like 40 or $50. It's well worth it. I chose the stippling option and it feels great in the hand. I highly recommend them.
Fusion

Would you mind sharing a picture of the stock?

-PJ

I only have this picture at the moment, and I didn't get the full image.
IMG_0621.jpg