• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms HFT 500

Picked up an Air Arms HFT 500 today at Pyramyd Air. Dropped a Helix on it for now and was shooting 22 feet in basement. I know it’s a short distance but it’s one hole, shot after shot. Can’t wait for a warm day to get it outside at 40 or 50 yards.
The gun is a work of art.

6C847908-FF76-4F0A-9CDD-AFE8F1D74D95.jpeg

Picked up an Air Arms HFT 500 today at Pyramyd Air. Dropped a Helix on it for now and was shooting 22 feet in basement. I know it’s a short distance but it’s one hole, shot after shot. Can’t wait for a warm day to get it outside at 40 or 50 yards.
The gun is a work of art.

View attachment 329301
I got one too recently and noticed that the small rubber peg (between the air stripper and air cylinder) that prevents the free floated barrel from hitting into the cylinder is making contact with the bottom of the barrel. I know that there is supposed to be a tiny gap there, so I'm just wondering if that's normal and how yours are. Just concerned about the barrel drooping/bending too low. Is there a tiny space between your rubber peg and the barrel?

I got one too recently and noticed that the small rubber peg (between the air stripper and air cylinder) that prevents the free floated barrel from hitting into the cylinder is making contact with the bottom of the barrel. I know that there is supposed to be a tiny gap there, so I'm just wondering if that's normal and how yours are. Just concerned about the barrel drooping/bending too low. Is there a tiny space between your rubber peg and the barrel?
There is just the tiniest band of light between the bumper and air tube on mine.