• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AGT package arrived!!!

TKA87

Feb 26, 2016
Well after waiting a over a month my package from Evgeny at Airgun Technology finally arrived. This package includes an upgraded manometer and o-ring,an upgraded hammer and spring with depinger and 22 3x6 torx screws. Now the bad news..... I just traded my Vulcan.25 BP for an FX Wildcat.25. But I do plan on getting another Vulcan in the not to future when I have some more money to play around with. I really want a Vulcan with a black synthetic stock and it always good to have spare parts, also this manometer would work on any airgun with BSPP threads if I ever needed a spare in a pinch. The bottom line is Airgun Technology has awesome customer service and they will be getting my business again in the near future. All jokes aside I'll be sending this stuff to the guy I traded with so he can upgrade the Vulcan if he ever decides he wants to, it's not necessary as the Vulcan i traded was in excellent condition and laser accurate but at least he can rest easy knowing he's got the spares if he needs them.

No I got them free so I'll be giving them to the kind gentleman who I traded with for free. The guy I traded with was nice enough to send me spare o-rings for the Wildcat so I'm going to surprise him with these upgraded parts by mailing them to him unexpectedly. Hopefully he'll never need them but he'll have the option.

Sorry Daxx you know your one of my favorite but the guy I traded with has been nothing but kind and honest and I feel I at least owe him some small token of appreciation. If I hadn't already agreed to hook him up I would totally send it to you. I know how much you appreciate the Vulcan that's why I'm always checking your posts to see all the good Vulcan info you've been sharing with us. But Evgeny would probably send you one for free if you just ask he's really good about helping guys with gen 1 and 2 Vulcans upgrade.