AGD is at it again with the Long Rangers 2

Oh, YEEEAAAHHH!!!  LOL :D
I just picked up a Stealth! Still haven't even opened it! And, it's a discipline that I'm totally uncomfortable with! This is going to be a heck of a challenge! 
I really hope to see @Joewaynerhea on this one too! Yup, I just called you out brother. :)
Thanks AGD for putting on another one of these!!! 
Good luck everyone! 

"JoeWayneRhea"My FWB at 100 yards no joke will Barely penetrate a thick foil pan . Hopefully it'll pop a hollow golf ball
eh, plenty of the Long Rangers had golf balls that didn't pop - just got knocked off their tee/stand/whatever and the shooter had to show the scuff mark where the pellet had impacted the shell. Heck, Joe, that FWB of yours has accuracy to spare! Just put a tiny bead of red wax on the tip of a wadcutter and hit the ball with that. The smear will prove you done the deed! Maybe you could use a little brown shoe polish - that'd leave a nice brown streak instead. :)

A bit of 60yd practice. Once sighted in the second round did the trick. Remington Vantage BB .177. I'll be at the range tomorrow for a 100yd attempt.
27263fd85afacc5bfeab38d0029ece95.jpg
2d450fcaf60017111bd2086ef6a46379.jpg
a0655f12f1acc67af4a71c40770d7940.jpg
2549f3389b5562532e41feb4d8f7556c.jpg

"ironlion269"
"JoeWayneRhea"My FWB at 100 yards no joke will Barely penetrate a thick foil pan . Hopefully it'll pop a hollow golf ball
eh, plenty of the Long Rangers had golf balls that didn't pop - just got knocked off their tee/stand/whatever and the shooter had to show the scuff mark where the pellet had impacted the shell. Heck, Joe, that FWB of yours has accuracy to spare! Just put a tiny bead of red wax on the tip of a wadcutter and hit the ball with that. The smear will prove you done the deed! Maybe you could use a little brown shoe polish - that'd leave a nice brown streak instead. :)
lol you guys!