• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Aftermarket FX magazines?

I don't have any FX but read of a LOT of people NEEDING clips, I'm sure they would sell if they fit the models no clips seem to be available for, or, better quality than the factory unit ( RCmachine airgun clips for the AA rifles comes to mind) . Not sure "I" would make an exact copy but?
A perhaps easier project that seems like it might sell is a foster fill fiting for the impact that makes it easier to attach/detach the foster.

John

FX mags are obscenely priced. Really ridiculous. If you make reliable magazines and sell them for $45 you will have lots and lots of business. I'm really surprised someone hasn't done this yet. They look similar to Marauder mags and those sell for about $35, so the opportunity is there but you'd have to be able to produce volume to get the price right I imagine.

Good luck! Magazine price has actually been one of the deciding factors that has steered me away from FX guns, but once the bugs are worked out and the guns are in stock, I am eyeing up the impact.