• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

advice for new gun

Given your "don't want to buy" list, I would recommend a FX Crown (rifle) or AT Uragan (bullpup). WAY more solid choices than that, obviously. Just one man's opinion.
both are good guns, Uragan2 700mm laminate is 2300$ but in the other hand fx crown laminate 2018 (not used) is around 1k
Your location is listed as IRAN - sorry, but the western world has very little information about what is available in your area. You may have a better time getting a Turkey made gun - Hatsan or Kral?
Edgun, daystate, Airguntech, kalibrgun, brocoock, styer, fx are available but some manufactures like airarms are rare due to no one buy them here, and some guns like LCS are to expensive (around 5k)

Hello everyone
I want to buy a new gun, price range start 1000$.
I don't want to buy:
Impact, bobcat, wildcat, maverick
All kalibrguns
All daystate
Airarms and AAA are not available here.
@Arash Here are a couple of threads to help you get useful advice and to help narrow down your choices.

Reactions: countymm and Arash
Hi again, so recently I decided to buy a new gun.
I have a pistol named Reximex RP, it is kind of a cheap gun with red dot on it but I kind of fun like it.
Make a long story short:
I saw a lelya with digital manometer and Cayman (short one). Price range is there but not matter for me.
Which one is better gun?
Some thing that matter for me:
1. I want to have a quiet gun without any extra silencer on it. short gun catches my eyes. Else I would buy Vulcan or Uragan.
2. What about shoot count? there is no point of having small gun but always need tank to fill it up.
3. I want to shoot jsb 15 or jsb 18 up to 280 m/s are they capable?
4. Which one is more reliable? (I don't want take it apart every season)
Also if I buy one of them I have to buy a new compact scope which cost me around 500$ and above. Maybe I'll buy ATN.

@Arash I run a Vector Veyron 3-12x44 FFP scope on my Lelya. You can catch them on sale for $200. They are short, light, and the glass is clear enough for me to hunt with so long as there is adequate sunlight. I am only familiar with the EDgun Lelya 2.0 and I’m .25 caliber. I like mine. It’s light, short, and shoulders well for offhand shots. It’s a very robustly built air rifle. I haven had any serious issues with it and so bought mine used. I don’t know how it stacks up agains a Caiman, but I don’t intend to part with my Lelya.

I get a good amount of shots per fill. It’s been a while since I’ve counted shots per fill because I pretty much just hint with it. I’d venture to say that I can get 30-40 shots from a 215-250 bar fill shooting 25.39 grain JSB King diabolo pellets. I wish I could recall the exact number of shots per fill. It’s pretty quiet too. I bought another moderator for it that is a little longer and is supposed to be quieter. I still haven’t used it. The stock moderator works very well. Hope this helps answer #s 1 & 2.

Reactions: Arash