• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AA Pro Sport

You boys are trouble. After reading some of the comments on the TX200 I did some reading and now, before the 340 N-Tec is even sighted in I called Pyramyd and ordered an AA Pro Sport. This is not a good place for those of us with no resistance. Should be here early next week. I have an Athlon Midas 2.5-15 going on it. 

44137fc783070d1378dc95e96d30862b.jpg

4586306004aa139b278838f14fa33a78.jpg

Well there it is. The gun is very nice, quality and fit is outstanding and it's a decent piece of walnut. Not fabulous by any means but still nice. But like the N-Tec the wood was raw and unprotected. I'm not used to that. Had to spend time applying some protection (several coats of orange oil / carnauba blend) and it needs some more.

Mark, I guess I shouldn't get you started on the WALTHER LGV in .177 then. I chose it over the Air Arms due to it's longer barrel and higher velocity for FT and small game. I did put in the tuning trigger. That and the open sights are the only faults of the gun out of the box. Amazing little gun. From time to time, you can get them super cheap through Airgun Depot in the refurbished section. got mine for 400.00 refurbished like new in box condition. Guess I shouldn't tempt you. I did look at this gun for way over a year before I bought it. I have several PCP guns and this is the only one that interested me because of the accuracy reviews from The Airgun Gear Show. Oh, and also. I am shooting a standard Leupold scope on it with no damage to it so far. Have about two tins through it at the moment. The recoil is very smooth, I doubt it will harm and quality scope. I am using UTG mounts with no scope stops on it. So far, no shift in POI and no loose mounts. Great little gun. Oh, it is also on the heavy side . but well managed.