• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

A Wild Desire for a Springer Has Popped Up

Nueces, the AA TX200 MK III in 0.22 is a great choice. That's what I have so I'm partial, but mine needed no tune out of the box and was stacking 18g JSB's at 25 yards with ease. No buzzing, no twang, and certainly no extra lubing. Just some loctite to all the major screws, two o-rings at the end of the cocking arm to prevent any metal on metal dings when cocking, and a good scope for my intended yardage. Here's some photos of mine in beech stock "GASP" and she's still a looker!

Here is my 25 yard group with 18g JSB's

Yes Dr. .... the 'beech thing'. In truth I could have easily gone with the AA beech. AA is either using a better grade or they have some staining master that knows how to treat it. ( unlike many others )

You sir, are a significant part of why I eventually returned to the TX. Somebody as obviously smart as you can't be too far wrong. %^)

Thanks for your comments and advice. If you're ever in deep SW Tejas and want to kill some squirrels and dove ... give me a shout.

Hi guys. I have had alot of guns in my hands and they all have features i like and do not like. Iam very happy with my rws diana 34 177. Ive had it for a year now. Have had no problems. It came with a rws mount and scope 3x9ao. It has worked perfect. I would ask all diana owners to check all screws and add a few drops of oil to the spring. The tx is a good gun my friend had a hard time loading his. Get a good scope stay away from center point and barskia. Love to see ur groups when ur up and running