• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

A while back there was a shortage of JSB .25's. My Confession:

I buy Air Arms .25 cal 25.4gn pellets because I find there are fewer damaged pellets and generally give a "touch" better accuracy in Daystate LW & Hatsan barrels (though not BSA; which doesn't matter). I genuinely don't want to prefer the more expensive AA pellets, and I certainly don't have any bias toward Air Arms. A lady from Air Arms made claims/suggested to me, from which I INFERRED that their brand pellets could be either made specially to their design/specification or that they go through some extra quality control checks.

Strangely, a few years ago I came across boxes (and therefore it must have been entire batches) of Air Arms .177 & .22 pellets that contain many damaged pellets; and that soured my view of them.

If someone of credibility to the airgun world knew someone credible at JSB who could clarify processes for all such brands and then relate such here, then that would be useful. There are a range of conflicting claims on the internet over the manufacturing/processing/branding of JSB pellets.

Consumer and clarity are often strangers.

"snakedoctor9"When you get back around to doing reviews, I would like to request the Hatsan at44. It is a very reasonably priced pcp that I have been drooling over for some time.
I have a Hatsan AT44 10 tactical. I had put up a review of it on the reviews section. Used it for the last year or so with more than 10000 pellets put through it. Fantastic gun for the price. Super accurate up to 60 yards. Let me know if u would like to know anything in particular.