• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

8grm CO2. Old pistol ?

So guys I have recently come across a Healthways semiautomatic CO2 pistol from I would guess the 60s. It is like new in box and actually had the original 8grm CO2 capsule along with owners Manuel and warranty card. Added a drop of Pellgunoil to the capsule put in in and she shoots great. Question is when this capsule is empty , will I be able to get new ones. All the ones I have seen in local stores are 12 grm. Is there a specialty shop that anyone knows of where I can order more. 

Thanks,
Bob

I've only resealed one. I've had the gun for years, couldn't find parts so it just stayed in a drawer. A couple of months ago I decided I'd tear into it and fix it or hang on the wall in the shop. It needed a new seal in the poppet (exhaust stem). I took the sealing washer from a rotating faucet washer and actually made the seal and its holding air and shooting like it is supposed to do.

Its not as complicated as it looks, but took me several years before I ever decided it was fix it or hang it up. Its the only one I've ever taken apart.

If you do take it apart, take pictures as you go because very little information is available on what the inside looks like.