• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

800ish$ budget for mini wingman compressor occasional use only

I would also check out the GX Pumps line. The CS1 is very similar to the Nomad. The CS2 or CS3 would also be a good choice for something portable and affordable. With an $800ish budget, you could even go for the CS4 and be able to fill large tanks and airguns needing hight fill pressure like the Huben. You can check out their entire line here:

If you do decide to go that route, GX Pumps offers a 10% discount using Coupon Code: GX10OFF.

I have a CS4 and it's awesome! Very quiet, has a run cycle of 5 hours, is fully self contained and is still portable, running off a Car Battery or 110V AC. All the GX Pumps are getting really good reviews and there are many members here that have one. IMHO, The CS4 is probably the best bang for the buck on the market today.

Good luck with your search and let us know what you find!

A Yong Heng is quite noisy and requires more support (water container (5 gallon recommended)) but is much more powerful than anything in the GX line. 1500W versus 250-350W motors on the compressor. If you have the space to leave it set up it is convenient to use. I fill a 45 minute SCBA tank with mine about once a month. It's similar in price to the GX2 or 3, less expensive than the GX4. If you will use the bottle for portability the YH would serve you well. Mine will refill my 66 ft3 bottle in 15 minutes if I don't let it fall too far. It would probably do your little wingman in 5 minutes or less.