• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

50+ yards group thread

Just got done shooting this at midnight tonight at 100 yards. 10 shots 1.75inch from the magazine wolverine B hilite .22 cal. I illuminated the target with a flashlight then rechecked my zero at 50yrds. Then checked my holdover for 67, 84, and 100. There is a silouette match coming up Saturday and I needed to be sure. On a side note......the rifle was still dead on since I mounted the scope back in August. There is no wind in the middle of the night most of the time........this has been my go to method of zeroing for some time now.

"Vudongthoai"I know all my FX dont ever disappointed me, but when I have this Benjamin...ohh my.
Love it!!!

Thanks
Vu

Thats about as good as it gets at 50 yds. Nice shooting. Those Green Mountain barrels are sweet.

I shot with an engineer at Crosman this past weekend. The new Mrod 177 and 22 barrels will be reamed/machined and cut in the USA. He stated accuracy with the 177 and 22 test barrels was outstanding. 

Match day... my 25m match wasn't too good, fought with little and big flyers on every card. Then the 100m, which was good enough. Still had some flyers that cost me a lot of points. But managed to take overall high score with a 552 out of 600.

Lite switching winds 0-10mph at 100m. (10) bulls, with (6) shots per, sighters in the center, only shots in the bulls on the outside count.