• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

2ed chance pellets ? 🤔

So went and pinched out some spent pellets out of the 75y trailer trash trap (©®tm2023) and most looked pretty darn good except for rifling marks
2edchance.jpg

So being el'cheapo that I am I thought I'll grab the hatsan model 25sc and see how it likes them . Can't be no worse then daisy pointed , right?.....

2edchance2.jpg

Set up 10m. And hay mickey he likes' em

2edchance1.jpg

I thought "man, fresh new out of the tin about as good . Sometimes worse..lol

So when I fully clean the trap looks like I got some pretty good 2ed chance pistol plinking pellets ..

(Just to add I've not shot this pistol in a few months )

I see no harm in that, nice find, now someone needs to invent a pellet trap that collects all our pellets in such a manner! :D

(JSB and company hate this one trick!)

-Matt
I getting my R&D people on that... Here at gett-toe industry we strive to bring you the cheaper better product 🤤

Maybe I should of been resizing pellets with the R9 to be used in that pistol all along 🤔

Last edited:
I shoot a lot of those hard, unleaded pellets that don't mush up at all in the trap (box of rags) . I think in lower powered guns, like that Mod25, they shoot even better than new, maybe because they have been "sized" already by a trip down the bore?
"Reduce, recycle, reuse" and if the firest ain't gonna happen at least there are the other two!

And I even re-shoot BBs, after fishing them out of the trapped pellet pile with a magnet. That's not gett-toe cheapo, that's country frugal! Just have to be careful to keep those bigger Marksman BBs out of the mix or they'll get stuck in the wrong barrel.

I'd be hesitant having used pellets re shot as it would seem to bring unwanted residue and contaminates to the inside of the barrel. Maybe not such a concern with a plinking gun. But I'd pass on this with a high end gun.
Well just clean the barrel.. also I'm not forcing any in the leader . If anything there loading in as good or better then fresh out of the tin ..lol / sized just right..🤤

So you re-use shot pellets ?
Why not just stop bathing and you will have more money for pellets ?
I melt down and make bullets out of them for my black powder revolver and around balls out of them for my black powder rifles.

Tell me what makes you a better man than anyone else because you don't?

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticalDragon
Wow, once again the typed word is misunderstood.
So you don't re-use shot pellets in your air guns, which is what this thread is about.
Carry on, stay coiled, and ready to pounce.
If you got I think I'm a better man by what I typed, no sense in arguing with you.
I melt mine for fishing weights by the way, but will never re-use in a airgun.
Oh my bad. Clearly you weren't trying to suggest saving $20 on a tin of pellets was beneath you. No obviously what you were saying was you just wouldn't do it in any of your guns.
🤔

Maybe if you just pick your words a little bit better it will be less confusing for those of us who are always ready to pounce.
🙄

Wow, once again the typed word is misunderstood.
So you don't re-use shot pellets in your air guns, which is what this thread is about.
Carry on, stay coiled, and ready to pounce.
If you got I think I'm a better man by what I typed, no sense in arguing with you.
I melt mine for fishing weights by the way, but will never re-use in a airgun.
I know many that cast for use in their airguns.

You came into this thread with nothing but condescending attitude and rude remarks. I'm thinking the OP knows better than anyone what the intent of this post is.

Why is it ok for you to reuse pellets in the way that you are but not for others?

Reactions: Stubbers