• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.257 Airgun takes its 2nd Coyote

This is a Coyote Kill from a year ago that I never posted on. 

I set out to yote hunt in the morning and was unsuccessful as I saw nothing in the area. After packing up and going to hunt Jack Rabbits, I quickly saw why I did not see this yote in the area that i've seen him in before. HE WAS HUNTING JACKS TOO IN MY AREA!

Full story on my blog and the full video is on my Youtube Channel:
http://tofazfou.blogspot.com/

"FearnLoading"Nice shooting Cedric. I am a fan of your TD. Especially after the quarter and half mile shots you took at cans. That was amazing.
Thank you. I've since done a lot of shooting at those ranges and the gun is simply deadly. It still has a ton of retained energy. Another guy on another forum is shooting his OVER 1000 yards out with much success.

I rencently hit a half gallon water filled plastic jug at 435 yards with a HP and with my naked eye, I could see water explode out of the front and back.. Upon inspection, i was amazed that it had split the jug FRONT and BACK about 6" vertically and blew the top about 6 feet away into the grass....