• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.25 cal Springer ?

I have a .25 Walther falcon hunter. It is a descent gun and shoots well but build quality is not on par with my Crosman and Benjamin guns. It shoots hard. I did a home tune and it smoothed it out quite a bit. If I remember correctly the Walther has more power than the Benjamin in .25. While I like my Walther for what it is I would not suggest one. Quality is not outstanding and the stocks are cheap. Mine is currently cracked. Accuracy is descent and power is good.

Sorry I have no other knowledge in .25 cal springers.

What are your plans for the gun and at what maximum distance are you planning to shoot it. That will help narrow down the options.

I would confidently take a 50 yard shot with mine but I don't think I could be accurate much farther. The .25 gets loopy out of a springer when you get out too far. Manny (nomadic pirate) had a pretty large arsenal of high powered springers for a bit. He was planning to hog hunt with them and decided not to. Maybe he will chime in with some info?