• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.22 taipan veteran barrels

I got a std 22 in 2018 and t has CZ barrel . I was told CZ does not make the 25 cal barrel LOU

When I bought my gen3 vulcan .25 it was listed as having a CZ barrel. Bought it new. I have also seen others on here post the CZ does not make .25 barrels but there are also others who say they do. I would like to think that they do considering my .25 vulcan was listed as having one.

I have a Taipan Veteran .22 regular on order. My guess is it will not have a CZ barrel. Hopefully, it will be an LW. One dealer told me that Taipan was having problems getting an adequate supply of CZ barrels. He was a bit upset that they were switching barrel brands and would not be carrying them any longer. The reason he gave was that Taipan is too small compared to manufacturers like Kalibrgun and AGT who seem to be getting most of the CZ production.