• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.22 QuietCat's 1st harvest.

"TKA87"I have that exact same NeilClauge LDC but with 1/2"x20 female threads it's an awesome LDC very top quality yours looks awesome on the Wildcat. Also I think I have that same bipod attached to a single stud with the piccatiny sling stud adapter. But I'm currently using that on my Vulcan.25
TKA87, 

I thought you were using some sort of all-in-one Hush Shroud? You switched to the Neil Clauge LDC?

No I'm stilling using the "Hush" shroud I was just mentioning that I also have a similar NielClauge LDC that fits a .22 I just happen to take that picture with it sitting next to my Vulcan.25. Speaking of the "Hush"shroud I still can't believe how quiet that thing makes my Vulcan and how accurate and quiet my gun is with that shroud. I like the fact that it's not an LDC but an actual full barrel shroud that is almost identical to the factory shroud only 3.5" longer. Look how much it almost looks like a factory shroud that's a bunny I popped yesterday.