• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.22 Pellet samplers?

I know Straight Shooters sell a sampler of pellets, but I was curious if there were other options out there? I see some "factory" samplers are out there but what about from Joe Schmo or someone on ebay? I tried to search some but didnt come back with much... Maybe fellow forum members sell samplers? Ive seen some guys collections of pellets and its crazy!

Yes, I have purchased pellet samples from Precision Air Sports on ebay several times, and found him an invaluable resource (especially when it came to picking the right head size for my .177 Mrod, it likes the Barracuda Match in 4.4-something head size...)

http://stores.ebay.com/Precision-Air-Sports/Pellet-Assortments-/_i.html?_fsub=4028064017

look on the left side menu, and pick the caliber of pellets you want to sample under the "pellet samples" heading. He has most of the pellets brands/sizes/shapes there. Price is decent (compared to buying full tins of all the options you might want to try), and he gives free/discounted shipping if your dollar value is high enough.

AOA has JSB pellet samplers in .177 and .22. It has the 8.44gr and 15.86gr in 3 different head sizes.(4.50, .51, .52 in .177 and 5.51, .52, .53 in .22). Also other assortments of same caliber pellets, but not in different head sizes. Double check them with a pellet gauge though, I've found some that did not match the advertized head size. Mostly they do though. Great for finding the head size your barrel likes.