• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Projectiles .22 MRDs for sale

Classified Status
SOLD

Franklink

Sep 3, 2017
AZ, United States
Full disclosure that these are the infamous 2020-2023 production years.

These are from 4 batches of MRDs. I've used tins from each batch but the tins that are for sale are unopened.

These are not my culls, nor have they been sorted. I don't have the time nor desire to sort this many pellets.

So the tins for sale have not been lubed or sorted or modified in any way.

I have 50 tins of the 200count .22/25.4 Monster Redesigns for sale....like these...
Screenshot_20240205-115245.png

Straight from the tin theyre hunting accurate, but not benchrest accurate. So if you've got a barrel that likes em, or are willing to sort, or want to use them as slug cores for a swaging machine, or just want to try them out cheap, this is for you.

I just played with PA and Treniers websites and the cheapest I could get them, using PAs current discount code and the 4 for 3 deal and free shipping was $10.94 per tin. Both places charge tax.

Price is $8/tin, shipped. Minimum of 10 tins per order. They'll ship in Pyramyd Air foam, via USPS priority mail. If one person wants all 50 tins I'd do $350 even.

PayPal F&F

Deal via PM