• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.22 cal JSB Diablo Hades pellets

Looking for some input, on the new JSB Diablo Hades pellets...I have a Hatsan Bullboss .22 cal

And I'm wanting to try a good lighter weight round-nose pellet.. My gun seems to like the .22 cal JSB heavy RN 18.1 gr ammo the best...But what looks cool about The JSB Hades 15.8 Gr

Is that they seem to be a combination Round nose / hollow point...I just want to get some input on accuracy and penetration...On the new JSB Hades 22 cal 15.8 gr....Especially from any Hatsan Bullboss shooters...Thanks

Hi Radia999 I have the bullboss in .22 and I have use the Hades on it.. it shoot hot 980 ~ 1010 fps and you're right about the bullboss liking heavier pellets it can hold 1/2" easy at 50yrds. I tried the hades on it very tight groups (clover leaf) @ 25yrds but barely under 1" at 50. Oh Hades is devastating especially at close range with no pass through.

Shot them over the weekend in my Crown that I use the 18.13 as the pellet to grade others with. Was shooting the Hades at 90 yards and they were shooting 1' to 1 1/2" group, turned the hammer up to max from 5, where the 18.13 like, and bingo nickel sized groups. Now I did not Chrony but the 18.13 were at 880 and the Hades were at 900+ a little at the 5 from experience so I would say the max was shooting in the 930 range. Now for penetration I am going from what my son is doing as I have not shot anything but paper. He says the Hades has too much and uses the Hatsan H&N Terminator for pigeons and starlings as they deliver all the energy at the bird. In the last month he has 500-800 kills so its no just one or birds. 

Ive been shooting my new Bullboss a ton this summer including a lot of squrrel and whistlepig control. 

The money pellet through it is the 5.52 Baracudas at 930fps. Those are good for under 1/2” at 50 yards all day.

I too noticed the Bullboss likes the heavier pellets.

These are some of my average groups with other pellets at 50y

CPHP, CPD and HN FTT - 2”

JSB 18 - 5/8”

HN Hunter Extreme 5/8”

JSB hades 1”

Benji Destroyers 1 1/2”