• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

2019 RMAC Reports Will Be Daily In HAM. We Start With The Utah Airguns Store.

Today was arrive, meet and orientate day for the 2019 Rocky Mountain Airgun Challenge. With 160 registered competitors arriving from all around the globe - it seems - everyone was converging on the Utah Airguns retail store in Orem UT to register for the event. 

Of course, I met-up with the "Dynamic Duo" of Airgun Nation owner Michael Wendt and AEAC's Steve Scialli They're among the many well-known industry faces to be seen here. I hope to see many AGN readers, too :)

I'll be making posts every day in Hard Air Magazine reporting the event in depth. Today we start the coverage with a visit to Utah Airguns with many photographs of the store. If you've not been there yet, I hope that this will whet your appetite to visit!

Stephen Archer

Hard Air Magazine

I made it to UA today. That is one impressive store! As someone new to the sport I looked at rifles I have only seen pictures of so that in of itself was very fun.

I was lurking down the hallway where only employees are only allowed, and Ernest Rowe popped out the door.

I only spoke with him for two minutes, but what a humble man. Shane Keller was there as well. 

I think this is going to one of my favorite trips this year!! It is just cool!!!

Eamon