200$ " Killer Springer"....Why the H$LL Not ?

Well, i have to admit, i have sinned, i bought a cheap airgun, a browning x-blade in 177, price was 177$, german import so it's around 7-8 joule with JSB 8.44, but it is perfect for the purpose, kill some cans and spinners out to 30y, trigger is awful but the gun is so far very accurate, have shot around 200 pellets, cleaned her a couple of times, put a cheap 4*32 chinascope on and just shoot and have fun! 

Ain't no sin, brother, just a quixotic desire to tame the mongrel rather than buy the show dog. I am on the same quest. Midway just delivered a Benji Summit NP2 .22 today. It is now the case-mate to my Benji Titan NP .22, usurping the place of my Crosman Fire NP .177. Spent a little time this evening clearing the Summit's barrel with a Hoppe's bore snake, wiping down the gun's exterior, and applying some camo tape to the shroud and cone over the barrel - that last is step one in preventing the shroud from rotating when I cock the gun. Until it breaks in a bit I'm using the 4x32 swim goggles, mislabeled a "scope" in the shipping box, on the gun. I tell ya, looking through that "scope" reminds me of the kind of visual distortion I'd get while snorkeling in Hawaii. Shot just enough pellets through the Summit to prove to myself that the cocking effort IS smoother and easier than the original Nitro Pistons in my Titan and Fire. Think I'm gonna like this Summit.

hello i work with joe and shoot with him a lot,his fwb is the bomb, ive got a lot of springers in 22 and 177 one hatsan 125 in 25, my diana34 is the only gun that has a chance against joe, as we have traveled the road in air guns one thing has become in my face apparent when u do not have to pick up the gun every time ur day is much better and ur accuracy is much improved,yes it hurts me to pay the kind of money for a air gun that a quality 308 runs for, i am tired of joes old fwb beating me up so ive been looking at the diana 48 or 54 yes there crazy on price but the tx200 right there too, people have to make a living and we like our guns and will pay these crazy prices so they got us, somebody was talking about the price of his extra compoints scope/ mounts/ testing pellets i fell his pain the one thing i dont wont to do is waste my money on guns that wont shoot and hold the scope in place. joe is the only real shooter i know and its hard to get a gun to see if its good or bad. we have been able to test a lot of 200 dollar springers because i bought them. most of them a really good guns not fwb good but for hunting they will work.i will be looking for that magic gun under 200 but for now my buget is 600