• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

2 stage trigger issues - Remington express

so ive got about 1500 shots through this rifle, which I bought brand new and the pull keeps getting lighter and lighter. Now, there is no 2 stage its a hair trigger. You barely touch it and it fires the pellet. I dont consider that a good thing in my world. Think I can just tighten the screw up a bit? Maybe throw some loc-tite on the threads? Otherwise, anyone know a good repair guy in washington state?

Those triggers are adjustable. The example I briefly had I'm my possession also performed as single stage out of the box with an approximate 2 pound and very short pull. I returned that rifle after about 500 pellets for another problem, but the trigger never changed on me. This was also one of the Chinese guns, not the newer ones from Crosman.

Honestly don't like loctite because so many of those screws are made.from such cheap metal they strip easy , then u got a whole new problem ... Spray a little carburetor cleaner on screws , it'll clean off all the oils and grease and screws should stay put . Put a lite dab of liquid paper on screw head when u get it set like u want ...it'll show u if screw is backing out