• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.
Just received my new Hatsan Factor sniper S , Open the hard case It comes with and low and behold the butt stock had broken of the rifle , where the tube screws to the rifle looks like Its made out of some sort of pig iron . The double box It came shipped In was unmarked plus It came In a hard case so Im thinking It came shipped like that from Krale , this Is not the first time Iv had to send a faulty gun back to Krale . Until they start checking thier merchandise before they ship stuff out I wont be buying from them again . UPS dropped of a new scope from Amazon at the same time I ordered a HD6-24X50SAL they sent me 6-12X50 :mad: so thats going back .....Fu#@ It Im of down the pub .
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Jeezus! That definitely sucks. Maybe try a shop in the US that will leak test and shoot a group for you at minimum. I usually order everything from talon tunes but I have had good luck with edgunwest and Utah airguns. I've also heard nothing but great things about airguns of Arizona, pyramid air, high pressure pneumatics, and new england airguns also. At least when you hit rock bottom on airgun luck theres only 1 way to go from there and thats up! Hope you enjoy your weekend and better luck next time!

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Jeezus! That definitely sucks. Maybe try a shop in the US that will leak test and shoot a group for you at minimum. I usually order everything from talon tunes but I have had good luck with edgunwest and Utah airguns. I've also heard nothing but great things about airguns of Arizona, pyramid air, high pressure pneumatics, and new england airguns also. At least when you hit rock bottom on airgun luck theres only 1 way to go from there and thats up! Hope you enjoy your weekend and better luck next time!
I usually buy American If I can but this particular gun you cant get In the US....Well not that I know of .

Reactions: Nealgl1985
Looks like a removable part that could be bought on its own and replaced. Now how hard is it to reach Hatson to get a new part is the question.
I agree, looks repairable with a little help from Hatsan. No way I’d send it back before contacting Hatsan. Maybe get krale to get you the parts if you must. They won’t want to pay to ship it back either.

not exactly your gun but looks like part 5952 in this diagram. Might be a simple fix.

I agree, looks repairable with a little help from Hatsan. No way I’d send it back before contacting Hatsan. Maybe get krale to get you the parts if you must. They won’t want to pay to ship it back either.

not exactly your gun but looks like part 5952 in this diagram. Might be a simple fix.

Yeah thats what I was thinking the broken part Is held on by three screws , Im going to call Krale Monday morning and ask them If they can source the part or maybe take It of another gun , Looking at that diagram thanks for that Heavyopp by the way It looks like part # 5952 .