• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

1st Rat Kill with my Custom BNM 1322

We don't have many around here but they sometimes rear their ugly heads!! :D This one won't be rearing anything ever again! I love this 1322! It's so small and compact I can take it anywhere and it's super quiet and deadly accurate! Still have to mod the piston and valve to get more power but it's a good solid 25 yard gun! :)
Got an added bonus on this kill as I still had my Trail Cam setup and it caught things in action! :D I had to spice some footage to the front from the previous vid cause the shot occurred right at the beginning.. :)

Video

Jonathan, been following your posts on your FX Independence! My Dream Air Rifle is the FX Indy in .25 :)

JohnL57 - My 1322 is a BNM Custom it has a shrouded barrel and a multishot breech that uses Marauder rotary mags. The gun was given to me as a gift straight from BNM. Only thing I've done is changed the barrel which statred as 10" and is now 13". I have a Flat Top Piston and Valve ordered so I can upgrade those parts. The BNM parts are expensive. A kit cost $210 I think but a whole gun costs $250. It's definitely worth it though this thing is very well built and super quiet and accurate. the multi-shot option is a must especially at night trying to load single pellets! Sergio at BNM is also great to deal with! :) Warning though once you go down the road you're there to stay!! :)

I live in the middle of the woods and I don't have rats but I have stupid red squirrels. Not sure where they came from becuse we had them thinned out but they moved in again. I've dropped tons of them and black squirrels with my 1322 but now they are smart and instead of 3 or 4 squirrel days now it is one or two if you run into dumb ones. I love my 1322 I've killed 100s of birds and I haven't even had it for a year yet. 

BirdKiller - Just make sure those birds you're killing are legal!! There are only a few birds in the US that aren't protected by law! those would include things like European Starlings, House Sparrows, Feral Pidgeons, and Collard Doves. Depending on where you live there may be a couple more to the list but that's it. BTW: It's a Federal Offense for killing protected species.
1322's are definitely awesome though!! My go to gun all the time! Carry it everywhere. :)

Jonathan: How long have you had your Independence now? I just love that you can pump it! My only worry is I live on the East Coast and I'd probably have to spend time taking apart the pump to keep moisture out.