• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I have a DreamTact in .177 (not the compact model). I get about 70 shots at ~930 fps with JSB 10.34s. If you got the compact model and went lighter on the power output, I'd imagine that could be a very nice barn pester. Even the full sized tube version is light and well balanced for offhand shooting, though it's a tad long in tight spaces if you use a moderator.

My Dreamlite Compact Bottle .22, with the 300cc bottle, gets 60 shots between refills using 14.3 CPHP at 840-ish fps (actual number is escaping me ATM). You can easily change calibers, barrels, furniture, etc, although FX isn't exactly giving replacement kits away. It shoots ragged holes at 20 yds with CPHP - I haven't had a chance to try longer ranges or other pellets, except for a few rounds of Barracuda Green. Cocking the gun and the feel of the trigger are pretty awesome. In its current configuration, the gun is pretty light. The only beefs I have with it are that out of the box that 18-round (for .22) magazine is huge, and requires high scope rings. And that the gauges are in Flyspeck 3, and are a little small for my old man eyes.

ETA: that's with the 320mm barrel. I guess you're giving up some efficiency for that short barrel.

Hi,

The little FX would be a good piece especially for the money. If you are shooting indoors 10 fpe might even be excessive. Your shot counts per fill will keep you shooting all day! :)

If you don't mind the trouble of finding one, the Lelya 2.0 in .177 with a Huma 12 fpe kit is a good hunting piece. 24" long, very quiet at 12 fpe. About 100 shots on a fill. If you drop it down to 10 fpe, more of the same; quieter and more shots. Cocking the Lelya with a 12fpe hammer spring is so much nicer than the factory spring. Very, very rugged airgun but hard to find.

Enjoy,

Nugria