• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Watched them both, hanks. I enjoyed both. I TOO light in the UK where they make clean kills at 50m using 12fpe, and "finally light enough" for the U.S. market - though to me likely would be too light for target work, I might hunt with that weight, have hunted with a full blown FT rig too-. The finish described via UK ( UK right?) sound EXACTLY like my gen 1 marauder. Not a "bad" finish but nothing I was used to. And all the other little differences, very cool.

I like reading many over seas forums, the SA airgun forum has some good advance ( of the US ) sometimes and often are hungry for what is available here first.

John

Lloyd @ Blackpool Air Rifles, who made the 2nd 'vid' in the OP is a nice guy and known to be a 'fair dealer' (despite the fact that his company is rather large), I don't however :) , think he is a natural performer in front of the camera - that Streamline review was a bit rushed (IMO).

FX airtubes haven't been 'blued' for years probably because they are made of an alloy. therefore the gray/blue matte Anodized appearance.

&
:)
one of the main USP's of this rifle is it's light weight !!!

"Scott_MCT"I have the Wildcat and love it. That scatchy appearance he describes on the air tube and barrel sleeve I think are there by design. On my Wildcat the pattern of the scratches just seems like FX wanted it to look that way. Could be wrong...
FX actually touts that finish as fingerprint and smudge proof. I too have it on my Wildcat. I like it.

In this price point, if I were Benjamin or Weihrauch, I would be worried. I have both the Marauder and the HW100. I also have a FT version of the FX Royale and if this gun is anything like the Royale I'll be very happy. Should be here in a few weeks. It does accept the stackable moderator offered by FX. I have these on my FT gun and they work.verrrrryyyy quiet.