• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

11mm to Picatinny Rail Adapter - Has anyone used these? (photo)

If youre lucky, they will fit perfectly for your raiI. The problem (to me) is that these adapters (and a lot of scope rings) are made to fit rails from 9.5mm to 11mm, not a specific width. And here comes the little rant 😁:
I wish manufacturers could agree on a common standard for what the smaller rails should look like (angle and width). The machinist in me feels sick every time i fit a scope with what should be the correct parts. If i can see an air gap, its not good enough.

Ah... I feel better now 😄

Reactions: Ted and ajshoots
Reactions: Ted
"ajshoots"The bkl adapters do look nice as do all bkl products. Here is one example. Swfa list a few other bkl as well
http://swfa.com/BKL-1-Long-Adaptor-Mount-P47841.aspx
Great info guys!

Aaron, I have several of those BKL's adapters. They are excellent. But, they add 5/8" to the scope height. I was looking for something more compact. If BKL made something like the product in my original post, I would not hesitate to buy it.

Sooo....I think I'll pick up a set of the ones I posted at the top. They may work....they may not. Generally speaking, I agree that you get what you pay for. But every so often you come across a "cheap" piece of gear that just plain works. 

I use those very same adapters on my air force rifles for bi-pod,laser, and light attachment.Haven't had any issues,have always worked great for me.I just leave them loose in my bi-pod and the quick detach tightens it when i put on different rifles.Bought mine from amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/UTG-Dovetail---Picatinny-Profile-Adaptor/dp/B007BNHFLQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435950037&sr=8-1&keywords=11mm+to+picatinny+adapter
If you have a prime account you come out cheaper with free 2-day shipping

I use them on a Benjamin Marauder .22 with very good results. The scope is a Hawke Sidewinder 30 4-16 x 50 on Leupold PRW low scope rings. The adaptors are very unobtrusive and add zero height to the scope. Take a look, I think it looks pretty clean.

I would just add, be careful when mounting them. Make sure your rings are aligned to each other and centered on the rail. You can rotate your adaptors 180 deg to make adjustment.
=Danny